This Privacy Notice provides information on how PayQart collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or mobile applications.
The Data We Collect About You?
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer
- Managing your relationship with us
- To determine whether to provide a credit facility to you
- Improving our website, applications, and services
- To investigate or resolve any complaint and issues you may have
- To establish a credit rating based on your information
- Detecting fraud
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- In order to deliver your products purchased from our partners, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. These include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
Our Partnering Merchants